Guardian Games is open for curbside pickup only starting Tuesday March 24th.
Here’s how it works:
- No customers are allowed in the store until further notice.
- Curbside service is available from store open until 7pm.
- This is only for sealed product; no card singles.
- All games will be bagged; all transactions will include 5-cent bag fee per bag.
- You can email email@example.com to inquire about product availability. Leave your phone number in the email, and a staff member will call about payment.
- A staff member will pull the requested available products.
- To minimize contact, we can only take credit card payments over the phone. NO CASH.
- Once you arrive at the store, call us at 503-238-4000 to announce your arrival.
- A staff member will bring the sanitized & bagged product and receipt to you in the parking lot, and verify your ID.
- You should verify the delivered product before you leave.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for the safety of our staff.
We will continue to give updates as we have them. Wash your hands, maintain as much social distance as possible, and play as many games as you can to keep stress down!